Saturday, December 13, 2008

wedding bizarre~

i'm seriously tired..just got back from my kampung which is actually just 15 mins away from home..
but, it's almost 1.30 am..i shouldn't complain, really. i'm obliged to it. in case you're still wondering (may it be you're a SLOWpoke LOL..or you could care less to read the title first..haha), my cousin is getting married..tomorrow, or should i say later at 11 am will be the nikah ceremony.

so, everyone in the family was really busy with all the hantaran and stuff.seriously, one word!penat!!!!!!owh yeah..i'll be the best man.wakakaka~anyway, if it was not for my shaver i would be sleeping soundly at kampung right now..yes, i left it at home; forced myself to tag along with my parents back here..though a part of me is really relieved to be back home..LMAO because my room doesn't remind me of all the things that we have to do tomorrow and the week to come..

the wedding will be held at my cousin's spouse place tomorrow ie sunday and at our place aka kampung aka rumah nenek yang disayangi a week later..and i'll be the best man for both..here's what i think of being a best man:
-i have to wear sampin and GOD i hate it~a con..
-get to be noticed by everyone which is kinda heavy on both sides~pro and con
-have to stand there for roughly 2 hours..*boring*~con
-i like this one the BEST..you get to taste the special food.yum~pro

come to think of it, it's not a bad idea at all. in fact, it might be a once in a life time experience right??insya Allah nothing bad will happen..lets hope that everything will be OK..i'll get some photos to post up here tomorrow and during the wedding.most probably by monday if i don't plan to stay at kampung for a bit..at least for now i don't think i will.

right. i need to go and clean myself up and straight to bed.

"lepas subuh kite bertolak" -my mom.

in any case, i'm looking forward to it!
tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment