Tuesday, December 23, 2008

reaching out: a friend~

back then,
"you are my best friend"
"owh no, you got it all wrong.
you're just a friend; i barely want to know more about you!"

and yes, in my face indeed. *sob*

but now,
"my best friend, long long time ago"
"owh yeah??i thought i was just a friend.
and you barely want to know more about me!"
"i was immature back then.
can't you at least give me a second chance?"
"....."

and so, we took this path; a choice of nullified hesitance.
maybe still is. regret? yes. relieved? yes.

i've changed, you've changed, we've changed.
for better and worse.
the drama that everyone talked so much about.
glad it came to an end. sooner than we think it would.

nothing says best than our actions.
the present is truly the gift of today.
the past will stay as memories.
the future is a wish that will come true.

-a pleasant life to you, my friend-

No comments:

Post a Comment