Tuesday, December 23, 2008

another offer this way comes~

last night, i was really tired and sleepy. i checked my email and *poof*, i got this in my inbox. i couldn't believe my eyes so i asked syazwan through ym to read this. and he answered, "this means that they really want you!!" "yay me!!"
alhamdulillah..

they told me that the results will only be announced in a few weeks time. but it's barely a week since my interview. LOL


Dear Izzat,

Biochemical Engineering at UCL

We were impressed with your performance at interview where we felt you demonstrated you had the skill base and aptitude for biochemical engineering. The staff panel have agreed that you meet the criteria that we seek in a potential undergraduate. We are, therefore, making a recommendation to the Faculty Tutor that you be offered a place to study Biochemical Engineering at UCL. The actual details of the offer listing any conditions attached will be sent by the Engineering Faculty Office and you should receive that shortly.


I have enclosed some articles on biochemical engineering which I thought might be of interest.

May I wish you good luck with any future exams and I hope to welcome you to UCL in September.


Yours sincerely,
Suzanne Farid
Undergraduate Admissions Tutor

Hayley Powell
Undergraduate Admissions Secretary
Department of Biochemical Engineering
University College London
Torrington Place
London
WC1E 7JE
Tel: 0207 679 3003
Email: hayley.powell@ucl.ac.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment