Tuesday, February 24, 2009

rambling like always

it has been a while since i last updated this blog. a lot has happened for the past few weeks and if it wasn't for the bloody wireless connection in college, i might be able to write something. anyway, i'm really looking forward to going back home for the weekend. although a short one, it's nothing that i would have missed. so, now i'm back as a normal student. no more "unacademic" things to worry. glad that whole busy student life is over. nothing new except the fact that currently i'm totally obsessed with Puteri Gunung Ledang the musical. Love the songs, love the dance and love everything about it. i even spent my entire time on the bus listening to the songs- journey to Kuala Gandah, the elephant conservation trip thing for senior biologists last saturday, the day after i went to watch PGL at Istana Budaya. I had a lot to say for the past few weeks especially the post bangsawan "drama", the new house committee "drama" but time didn't permit me. so, literally wrote it out in my mind rather than spilling them up here. owh and not forgetting my overly depression over IELTS results. i could have done better if I were so into it during the exam. hut, i wasn't. so, it's my bad. and recently i've been keeping in touch with someone that i hadn't really spoken to for like two years???but that made up my day really. good to listen to her laughs, and we laughed alot back then. things were really great over these few weeks. shouldn't put too much hope on a better life in the near future. mock exam is on it's way and so far, "proudly" i'd say that i've only started my revision with S2. time is running short. gotta get my lazy bump moving. but i see some positive changes in me-i'd spend my free blocks in the RC doing homework and catching up with my studies. a good sign that insyaAllah, i'll meet the requirements for my Universities' offers which comes to another dilemma! UCL or Imperial??haven't really decided on that. the good thing is, Pn Kas will be talking bout it with us soon. and my obsession with the nanny, gossip girl and other stuff is realling freakin' me out!why can't i have an obsession with my A2 books for a change??! clock is ticking and i just completed gossip girl season 1 in 3 days. nothing to be proud of!but it's good that i've completed my homework prior to watching it. it's like a self-rewarding thing which actually drives me to do something beneficial. well, lots of random stuff and sooo inorganised. that's me. loving my life now! but things should get rough soon! savour the good times now. "kill" myself later LOL. till then~

p/s: i might give some updates on the past activities when i'm at home- that is, if i still remember =)

No comments:

Post a Comment