Tuesday, February 24, 2009

if this was 5 months ago, my FRIEND..

Tonight, I look through your window,
It’s orange, just the way I like it,
But it’s yours, not mine,
I saw my reflection,
It’s mine, in yours.

Then I thought to myself,
What has been happening all this while?
Our time is running out,
And how you wished things can be like they used to,
Not sure whether that’s still your wish,
But maybe now it’s mine.

I’m a coward,
I can’t face you,
Not anymore,
After all the things you thought of me,
You seem to be OK with this silence,
So I’ll keep my tongue tied.

If only I could turn back time,
If only I knew how you valued me,
Or maybe you used to or have been,
It doesn’t make any difference,
I should have known better,
You’re a novice when it comes to expressing yourself.

Just one wish,
Just one hope,
Before time slips and leaves us apart,
You’ll make the right choice,
And I’ll make the right decision.

P/s: I regret for not giving you the second chance that you longed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment