Thursday, January 1, 2009

deaf by the barber~

i had a haircut just now. my barber was an indian guy. he was actually talking to me or "trying to have a decent conversation" with me.

"rambut ok x?"

"i can't see. need my specs"
"ok"

he continued while iput back my specs on the desk in front.

"umur brape?"

buzz..buzzz..buzz..-the hair shaver buzzes in my ears

"erk..(i couldn't hear a thing except the buzzing)..mm..rabun jauh??"

i was just putting my specs off. so, i assumed it was:

"rabun ape??"

lol..
and he repeated the question so i said 19, and he sed he arrived frm india same age as me. now 23. like i care??and he went on and on about i dunno what. kept nodding but couldnt hear a thing. deaf by the barber lol!!

and i have a question??do americans eat cili padi??beacause the nasi goreng USA i had just now had lots of them!!ROFL

2 comments:

  1. haha.layan jela zaaba oi.angguk2 je.manela tau karang boleh dpt murah sikit..haha.mcm dlm blog haq

    ReplyDelete
  2. "kept nodding but couldnt hear a thing"

    aku dah buat ha..same je~

    ReplyDelete